Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mariah Carey and Eminem feud - just get nastier

Source: heatworld


The feud between Mariah Carey and Eminem doesn’t look likely to die out anytime soon. First Eminem dissed (how down with the kids are we?) Mariah in a song because she denied they’d ever had a relationship.Then Mariah returned the favour by having a pop at the rapper in her latest single, even dressing up like him in the video. Now Eminem is having a go at the diva with yet another song that really pulls no punches, just look at this sample of the lyrics;

“Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee. Wow Mariah, I didn't expect her to go balls out Bitch, shut the fu*ck up before I put all them phone calls out youmade to my house when you was wild n out before Nick. When you was on my di*ck and give you somethin to smile about. How many times you fly to my house? Still trying to count. Better shut your lying mouth if you don't want Nick finding out. You probably think since it's been so long if I had something on you I woulda did it by now.”

While this all a bit playgroundish, we cannot wait to see how Mariah responds. And does anyone else get the feeling that Eminem is seriously obsessed with Mariah?

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online