Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clare Werbeloff "Chk Chk Boom" eyewitness story is a fake

"Chk Chk Boom" chick Claire Werbeloff

Police have confirmed that Claire Werbeloff eyewitness account of the Kingscross shooting last weekend was all made-up. Channel 9 apparently have signed a deal with her to appear on A Current Affair on Monday night to tell her story.

Isn't this hilarious? I think she is so clever to make up a story like that on the spot. Since the video release on Youtube, Miss Claire 19, has become an international Star. A company in the US apparently has used her "Chk Chk Boom" slogan on T-Shirts and now are being sold.

There is a Facebook Fan account for Claire that have attracted 13,00 people.

Claire received so much publicity just from her "Chk Chk Boom" account however on the disappointing note the guy that go shot hardly get any mention in the media.

The shooting victim, Justin Kallu, 27, was quoted saying "I'm just a bit upset about the fact that I've been shot and that I almost lost my life and there's this girl all over the news getting popular all because she has no brains."

Does she really have no brains or she's so smart that she used the media to her advantage?

Here is the script of her account of the shooting....

"The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog: 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin'. And the other one said: 'Nah man, I didn't for s---, eh' and the other one goes: 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh'. And then pulled out a gun and went: Chk-chk boom!"

Source: http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,25527760-5014239,00.html

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online