Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lady Gaga steals the Pussycat Dolls show


The Herald Sun reports that Lady Gaga upstaged the Pussycat Dolls during her performance as a support for the Pussycat Dolls show in New Zealand. Below is the full text of the article....

The New Zealand Herald review said Gaga outsang, outshone and out-sexed the Dolls, in half the time and half the space. And Gaga said her Kiwi fans were easy to detect -- not just visually.

"I had opened for the Dolls in the United Kingdom but it was right on the cusp when I was cracking," she said.


"So the audience there knew me but they didn't really know me. Those kids in New Zealand f--king knew me.

"I know the Dolls fans well, they're much younger. But I could smell marijuana . . . which led me to believe Lady Gaga fans had shown up."

While a gracious Gaga won't comment on showing up the Dolls, she insists this will be her last tour as a support. "I love supporting the Dolls, those girls let me do my show, they're not insecure women . . . But I'm ready to be a headliner all the time."

In Sydney, Lady Gaga appeared on Channel 10 show on Sunday night Rove Live in a white dress and a ridiculous hair-do. Gaga impressed the audiences with her latest single "love game". She gave the host Rove Macmanus her latest design "no pants" pants. She seems like a nice enough girl to me, with a wicked sense of style. haha.. love her!

Check out Lady Gaga on Rove Live backstage video if you are a fan.

http://www.rovedaily.com.au/video.htm?vxChannel=Backstage%20with%20Haydo&vxClipId=2491_rv_9_haydobreak_14_090518&vxBitrate=700&vxSiteId=5375a8e5-9ee8-4005-802d-01ed41d3c200

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online