Friday, March 20, 2009

Bing Bang is splitting up??

LTR: G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, TOP
Korean boy band Big Bang is splitting but only temporary. The boys are splitting for half a year so that they can go on and do their own things.

I have only just started listening to their music and I must say they have very good voices. Truthfully I don't understand any Korean and more often than not I just listen to the tunes and if it's catchy then I am fan. One of my favourites is the song "we belong together".

TOP, apparently is a top rapper. He is said to be taking on acting and will appear in the drama "I am Sam" and "IRIS" along side Lee Byung Hun & Kim Tae Hee.

You would think as singers in a band when you decided to go your own way you would take on the challenge of singing solo. Why on earth did TOP decide to go into acting is beyond me. Nevertheless, I must give him the benefit of the doubt until I see first hand his acting ability before making any judgement.

The other members of the band apparently is going solo. Let's hope they each bring out some good quality music.

Source: seoulbeats

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online