Monday, March 16, 2009

Roger Federer expecting a baby

Rodger Federer and girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec at
Laureus Sports Award

Tennis superstar Rodger Federer (RF) announced on Saturday that he is expecting a baby with girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec this summer. This will be the couple's first child. RF is delighted with the news of becoming a father.
The world number 2 assured his fans that he doesn't expect the arrival of his baby will affect his tennis "I think it's going to be pretty much the same. I don't really have to adjust a whole lot. If it does something to me, I think it's going to motivate me to play for a long time."

RF said that he would love to have his kids seen him play therefore it is no doubt that he will continue to play tennis for a very long time to come.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online