Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Robert Pattinson talks about fame and New Moon


38 more sleeps until "New Moon" starring the hunkie vampire Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen hits cinemas.

In a recent interview with Sydney Morning Herald Rob told how he cope with his unsubsiding fame.

"To be honest, I still don't really understand what's going on," he says. "Like yesterday, I was having lunch down the road. We were in this place for a couple of hours and suddenly there was like 400 people outside on the street. It was just so nuts and it's like that all the time now."
"When the second one comes out, then I'll see how I am. Mostly I can ignore things to quite a big extent and kind of pretend they're not really happening," he says.

It seems Rob is still struggling with his new found fame and haven't really grasped the concept that he is an international superstar. He's huge and everyone seems to know that except for the star himself.


He said "I just don't take any of it seriously. It's just a job and while it's a job I love, girls scream out for Edward, not Robert. I still can't get a date."

It shouldn't be that hard Rob considering there were 400 people waiting for you, don't you just kinda pick one person of the 4oo and go from there. Is Rob is picky type?

Rob talks about his role in New Moon

"I'm not the lead in the second film. Taylor [Lautner] is." "I appear in Bella's dreams. So I'm in it but the focus is not on me. I just have significant moments at the beginning ... and the end. So I'm more of a supporting role in this one, which is why I felt so free. I didn't have to deal with any of the bullshit of the first one. I don't have to hold the movie or worry about the fans. I think I did it better without all those pressures."

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online