Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chow Yun-fat ditches about having kids



You've got to hand it to Chow Yun-fat when it comes to silencing the press with his wicked sense of humour.

Amid persistent rumours about his mum forcing the Confucius star to procreate at 55, and how the pressure to have an heir is making him seriously considering hiring a surrogate mum (his wife of 23 years, Jasmine, is already in her 50s too), the Hong Kong movie icon could still hold a light-hearted press conference in Taipei, where he declared his love for children.

But he insisted on not having them.

"I love kids, and I would love to have a child of my own," says Fat gor (brother Fat), as the actor is fondly known in the Chinese entertainment industry. "But I can't have a child -- not until the nosy Hong Kong paparazzi sign an agreement with me, assuring me that they will not tail my kid."

"Which is close to impossible, I think."
by Noorsila Abd Majid

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online