Monday, June 29, 2009

Megan Fox Has An Angelina Crush.. who doesn't?

Star of "Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen"
super sexy Megan Fox

Transformers hottie, Megan Fox, recently appeared on Letterman where she spilled the beans about her crush on superstar, Angelina Jolie.

While discussing her love life, the 23-year-old beauty said, “I don’t think I’m capable of being a good wife to someone right now.”

Foxy went on to say, “Every time a relationship ends, I say, ‘If I could just be Angelina’s girlfriend, I would be so happy!’ “

They look so much alike. If Angie and Megan ever hooked up it would probably be like twins getting it on. Then again, I suspect that Angie prefers a classier kind of girl.
Check out the youtube video below... Credit to EdwinTV27




0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online