Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blair and Chuck kissing scene on set of Gossip Girl



Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) were filming a kissing scene for Gossip Girl Season 3 yesterday.

At the end of Season 2, the pair finally hooked up and Chuck declared his love for Blair (that was the ending that I was hoping for). Blair finally got the man she loves.

So, clearly, the start of season 3 will begin with Blair and Chukck playing loverbirds but for how long will remain to be seen.
From the photo (above) it looks to me that yet again Chuck is playing down his affection for Blair (although deep down inside he loves her) he seems untouched by her kiss (hey, I might be wrong) that means Blair may again finds herself in the same position as she was in last season ...... he loves me he loves me not??

I hope this time around Blair will be the tough one and Chuck will have to fight for her love.


[Photo credit to
Doug Meszler/ Splash News via tengossip]

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online