Sunday, April 4, 2010

Elanne Kong does not believe she was the cause of Rain Li's contract termination


Elanne Kong revealed at an event that she spent 5 figures on new fashion: "My company always says that I don't dress well when I go out, so I took this opportunity to get some new outfits!"

Also, it was said that Rain Li was not happy with all the company's investment put on Elanne. For this reason, she requested to terminate her contract and have to pay 7 figures termination fee. As her junior, Elanne said: "Of course not, but the rumors won't upset me. I don't know if Rain is leaving because we don't really keep in touch, but we do greet each other when we see one another."

Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online