Monday, April 12, 2010

Myolie Wu says Wong Cho Lam has "beautiful legs"

Last night, Wong Cho Lam was dressed as girl with big breasts
for TVB program . He sang Taiwanese idol Guo Shu Yao (Yao Yao)'s song . Once Liza saw Cho Lam she gave him a punch on the chest and said:
"Just seeing you it will break!" Myolie Wu who was also at the scene disguised
herself as Anita Mui and exposed that she was sleepless due to the nervousness.
She also praised Cho Lam's beautiful legs and said that she doesn't dare to
reveal her legs. Facing Cho Lam, Louis Yuen and Johnson Lee, the playful trio,
she frankly said that she did mind when they used rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong
as a joke.

Although Cho Lam's female disguise got applause from the
audience, but he said: "Don't disguise so much as a girl, I'm afraid I might
frighten the moms and won't be willing to let their daughters marry me. (Myolie
praised that you had beautiful legs?) When I go out to eat, many people say that
my legs are slim and smooth. I actually don't want to have that, I want to be
more man! In the future when I get a wife, her body figure definitely should be
better than mines."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online