Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jerry Yan Responds to Birth Rumors


Taiwan heartthrob Jerry Yan has responded for the first time to recent rumors that he was born out of wedlock, Channel NewsAsia reports.

"I don't really know [if the rumors are true], and I don't want to know," the "Meteor Garden" actor told reporters while attending a charity event on Sunday.

Yan called his mother his role model. "My mother worked very hard to bring me up... I will support her no matter what."

The 33-year-old recounted his poverty-dominated childhood, and admitted he was once approached to be a gigolo when he was still in high school.

"If I really became a gigolo, my mother would kill me," Yan quipped.

Yan gained instant fame after starring in the 2001 TV drama "Meteor Garden", which was extremely popular throughout Asia. He is also a model and singer.

CRI

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online