Monday, April 19, 2010

Choi Siwon cozies up with daughter in Oh My Lady


If you’re following SBS’s Oh! My Lady, you’ll probably find that one of the highlights is the interaction between the drama’s star, Sung Min-woo (Choi Siwon), and his young daughter Ye-eun, played by 5-year-old Kim Yu-bin. Here are a few images from Monday’s upcoming episode; if you’re spoilerphobic, don’t click for more photos!

Choi Siwon has also released a few behind-the-scenes shots of him with Yu-bin, and it looks like they’re quite close. He posted the pics via his twitter on the 18th, writing, “My daughter Ye-eun, who always comes running up calling me Dad. ^^ I’m already a fool for my daughter! Oh my lady Ye-eun! Sorry, Chae Rim noona! Keke.”

The stills from Episode 9 involve a day out at the zoo for Daddy Min-woo, Ye-eun, and of course Kae-hwa (Chae Rim). Looks like the softening of Min-woo’s character in Episode 8 continues this week, seeing as how they look like they’re having a grand ol’ time.






Credit to - Dramabeans

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online