Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kate Tsui, Vivien Yeo, Grace Wong dances to Wonders Girl "Nobody"



Yesterday Vivien Yeo, Kate Tsui, Grace Wong, Cilla Lok Tung and Wu Fung were in Tseung Kwan O recording for "Big Fun Hong Kong". For the opening of the show, the group had to learn the dance routine for popular Korean group Wonder Girls' Nobody performance. Wu Fung still appeared young and was able to keep up with the beat. Kate and Grace's body twists for the dance was pretty hot.

Vivien Yeo's ex-boyfriend Eric Suen recently admitted that he and Macy Chan are dating, Vivien expressed: "I am really happy for them, finding true love. Macy and I are friends, she's a good girl." Vivien exposed her relationship a year ago, she said: "A year ago I dated a Malaysian guy, at the time I was already rumored with Eric, my boyfriend was unhappy and asked me if it's true, so it was hard to continue the relationship. Now we both have pursuers, but I hope to get a deeper understand first. Until I find Mr. Right, I won't announce my relationship."


Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse


1 Comment:

DarKScoRpioN said...

Kate Tsui is so cute! :) She is definately

one of the promising actresses in the HK movie & drama industry. Love her acting as always. Hope to see more of her movies in futur

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online