Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kelly Chen responds to the "surrogate mother" rumors

Recently, Kelly Chen appeared on a talkshow, where the main target of the interview was the rumors of a surrogate that gave birth to her son. Kelly denied to the rumors and said: "I have a scar on my stomach." (from the C-section delivery)

Kelly said that she can still see the red scar on her stomach, and would shiver in fear. She clearly remembers the first time her son was being mischievous in her womb: "He would often have hiccups while in my stomach. Every time he hiccups, I would record it, he did a total of 200+ hiccups."

Speaking of her son's future, Kelly said: "If my son grows up to be a handsome boy and can sing, then I would be his manager (bring him into the entertainment industry)."

Source: Sina.com
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates | Make Money Online